Our practice offers the following Obagi Products:
Skin aging is a natural process, but daily sun exposure can contribute to premature aging, slowing down the turnover of skin cells between healthy new cells and old damaged cells.
Signs of aging and photodamage:
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin
- Skin laxity (loss of elasticity)
- Erythema (redness)
- Sallowness (complexion)
- Hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
The Nu-Derm System is an anti-aging therapy that penetrates below the skin’s surface to transform skin cell functions at the cellular level and correct the damage within, revealing healthy, younger-looking skin.
Enhanced Complexion to Look and Feel Your Best
The Condition & Enhance System utilizes Penetrating Therapeutics™, a patented technology that helps ingredients penetrate deep into the skin, to address the signs of aging and transform the quality of your skin on a daily basis.
While facial treatments and procedures such as Botox® Cosmetic and fillers focus on specific areas of improvement, the Condition & Enhance System is the only prescription-strength skin care system that’s proven to collaborate with these procedures to make your overall results even better.
Because the Condition & Enhance System contains clinically proven, prescription-strength ingredients, it is available only through your skin care professional, such as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon, and is available only in systems. Click on the products within each system below for details on the right.
An Advanced System That Addresses Early Signs of Damage
Designed exclusively for younger-looking skin, Obagi-C Rx is an early intervention system:
- Correct hyperpigmentation by regulating the production of melanin-producing cells
- Accelerate skin turnover through gentle exfoliation to restore balance and radiance to lackluster skin
- Minimize future skin cell damage by neutralizing free radicals and protecting the skin from UVA and UVB rays
Obagi-C Rx System products are ideal for patients who:
- Have young skin (minimal fine lines and unevenness of skin tone and mild hyperpigmentation)
- Exhibit emerging signs of photodamage
- Are not ready for or are intolerant to retinoid therapy
- Routinely invest in cosmetic and cosmeceutical products for aging prevention
- Desire a physician-recommended, prescription-strength regimen for early intervention
- May not be ready for the strength of the Obagi Nu-Derm® System
content © Obagi®